Department: Oil & Gas
Project Location(s): Abu Dubai - UAE
Education: Mechanical Engineer/ Management, Business Admin etc.
Compensation: 20,000 AED
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Work Location: Abu Dhabi – UAE
Reports to: Chairman/CEO
- Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develops potential project follow-up strategy, based on knowledge of Company policy, nature or market, cost and markup factors in coordination with Divisional Manager.
- Generate various reports on project activities as per the requirement of Divisional Manager.
- Identifies business development and sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Respond to and follow up project enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately.
- Assess project issues and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals.
- Participates in the Sales and Operations planning process with Demand Planning
- Conduct Market Surveys and competitor studies
- Generate Company Profile and update
- Tendering and estimation.
- Update the registration in all oil and gas companies based in Abu Dhabi and other Emirates.
- Update the pre-qualification in all oil and gas sectors and with the main contractors
- Identify the main contractor, and keep updating timely to have an enquiry whenever they get a contract.
- Identify any kind of contract of jobs to cover your initial costs.
- Prepare a technical presentation.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Initiate procurement process, negotiate and arrange materials, machinery and consumables
- Ensures compliance to all relevant safety, health and environmental procedures across the department in order to promote a healthy and safe work environment.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Preparation of material specifications, reviewing technical specification and oversee field activities including inspection and problem resolution.
- Site supervision, manages the people under him by setting individual targets, developing, motivating staff, providing formal and informal feedback and appraisal.
- Plan, monitor and supervise tank maintenance and other related technical matters.
- Prepare action plan.
- Responsible for planning, controlling and coordinate the work of subordinates, manning levels and project budget to ensure that the implementation is as per the projected plan.